vitasystems GmbH Berlin, Braunschweig, Mannheim
At vitagroup, more than 300 specialists throughout Germany are working day by day to improve health care services through advanced technology and intelligent services in a sustainable way. Our digital products and interlaced care solutions enable today what many still consider to be a thing of the future. From outpatient and inpatient care to direct-to-patient, we offer cross-segment solutions for a cross-linked and patient-centred healthcare system of the future. For better care, better prevention, and better diagnosis. But above all for better health. GET BETTER.
Are you looking for a new and meaningful professional challenge where you work on projects helping humans to recover their health? If yes, join our team!
Feel good with us
- Interdisciplinary challenges
- Mentoring & exchange of knowledge within teams
- 30 days off per year & Home Office possibilities
- Open-minded feedback culture
- Advanced training & development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Modern Equipment & offices
- Flexible & trust-based working hours
- Fresh fruits & free drinks
This is what we need you for
- New and further development of single-page applications
- You define new requirements for user interfaces in close cooperation with our designers and product owner
- You connect web applications to REST-interfaces
- You participate in the professional and technical conception of the software, its implementation, and its deployment
- You use common development tools for the implementation and documentation as well as for organising your work
- You perform code reviews with other developers in our teams
This is what you bring in
- You are highly experienced in the areas covered above
- Optimally, you succeeded in a related university degree or comparable education/apprenticeships
- You have deep knowledge in modern frontend frameworks like React or Angular, ideally also in hybrid mobile frameworks such as Ionic
- You have gained first experience in using OpenID Connect and testing frameworks such as Jest, Karma or Protractor
- You have an eye for aesthetics and details
- Your English is fluent, preferably as well as your German
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in the context of healthcare
Thank you for your application! After we have received your application, your application documents will be compared by our HR staff and the department.
If your profile matches the professional and personal requirements for the future job holder, we will be happy to invite you to a first interview. In this interview, we would like to get to know you. Questions focus on your previous career, experience and professional suitability. The interview is usually attended by the future manager and a member of our HR team.
The second interview takes place with a representative from the department, usually the future manager. The purpose of the interview is to inquire about personalityrelated and competence-based aspects and to compare your professional understanding with our requirements.
Coffee Date (if applicable)
You could already convince with your experience and competences? The coffee date (approx. 30 min) is about exchanging ideas on a personal level - to see if everything fits on both sides.
Final decision & contract offer (if applicable)
After reviewing all the results from the documents and the personal interviews, a colleague will contact you and inform you of the decision. If everything fits and you have received an acceptance, we will send you the written contract offer. The general conditions are already clarified in the talks beforehand.
You got a rejection? Often small details lead to this decision. Nevertheless, we thank you for your interest in our company and your time.