vitasystems GmbH Berlin, Braunschweig, Mannheim
Backend Developer eHealth (m/w/d)
At vitagroup, more than 300 specialists throughout Germany work day by day to improve healthcare through advanced technology and intelligent services. Our digital products and cross linked care solutions already realize what many still consider to be dreams of the future. With the Health Intelligence Platform (HIP), we are creating an open platform for the non-proprietary digitization of tomorrow.
Are you looking for a new and meaningful professional challenge where you work on projects helping humans to recover their health? If yes, join our team!
We are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible at our locations in Berlin, Braunschweig or Mannheim.
Feel good with us
- Interdisciplinary challenges
- Mentoring & exchange of knowledge within teams
- 30 days off per year & Home Office possibilities
- Open-minded feedback culture
- Advanced training & development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Modern Equipment & offices
- Flexible & trust-based working hours
- Fresh fruits & free drinks
This is what we need you for
- Within an agile, cross-functional scrum team, you are responsible for the new and further development of our microservices which are based on Spring Boot
- You accompany software architecture decisions within your team
- Additionally, you actively share your knowledge and your experience in developing distributed applications with your team
- You participate in the professional and technical conception of the software, its implementation, and its deployment
- You use common development tools for the implementation and documentation as well as for organising your work
- You perform code reviews with other developers from our different teams
This is what you bring in
- You are highly experienced in the areas covered above
- Optimally, you succeeded in a related university degree or comparable education/apprenticeships
- You have deep knowledge in Java software development as well as in Docker, Kubernetes and databases
- You are experienced in using Git, common API testing tools (e.g. Postman) and REST-interfaces, as well as with IDEs, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse
- Fluency in English, preferably also fluency in German
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in the context of healthcare
Thank you for your application! After we have received your application, your application documents will be compared by our HR staff and the department.
If your profile matches the professional and personal requirements for the future job holder, we will be happy to invite you to a first interview. In this interview, we would like to get to know you. Questions focus on your previous career, experience and professional suitability. The interview is usually attended by the future manager and a member of our HR team.
The second interview takes place with a representative from the department, usually the future manager. The purpose of the interview is to inquire about personalityrelated and competence-based aspects and to compare your professional understanding with our requirements.
Coffee Date (if applicable)
You could already convince with your experience and competences? The coffee date (approx. 30 min) is about exchanging ideas on a personal level - to see if everything fits on both sides.
Final decision & contract offer (if applicable)
After reviewing all the results from the documents and the personal interviews, a colleague will contact you and inform you of the decision. If everything fits and you have received an acceptance, we will send you the written contract offer. The general conditions are already clarified in the talks beforehand.
You got a rejection? Often small details lead to this decision. Nevertheless, we thank you for your interest in our company and your time.